Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm lucky.....

On October 28, 2009, 1st time I'm attend on MMHE management meeting. This meeting focuses on cost reduction initiative which is implemented by next year. MMHE financial year will be take into account starting from April to March for the next following year. The target on cost reduction initiative is based on last financial year 2008/2009 as our bottom neck to monitoring our Fixed/Overhead Expenditure.

Most of the participants are Managerial level & above. I' m luckily to be part of the participants. My GM, Mr Peh Kheng Chong is representative of our division, Technical Services & En Razak Ismail(my boss) representative of our divisional planner. But me, not much functional to be here. Hehehe.

During meeting time which is take about 1/2 day session, I'm just exploring how the top management presenting their tasks, elaboration of idea, raised up any argument and etc. This is best time to learn & gain some experience from them especially how to handle a meeting.

Last but not least, i would like to express my appreciation to my GM & my Boss who would extend the invitation to me.

No comments: